Interurban IPA pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a creamy head that disappears quickly but leaves behind some white lacing. The aroma is grassy and piney with some fragrant citrus and resin. Medium bodied with a good pale malt backbone. Taste is hoppy and flavorful and both grapefruit and lime seem to standout. The finish comes back full circle to the pine and resin with a mildly bitter aftertaste. Overall this is a nice example of a Pacific Northwest IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Stone, Cold. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Killer Lion Fresh Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Noche Dulce. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity