On Fleek pours a dark brown, basically black color, with a dark khaki colored head. That head is thick, creamy, and long lasting. Roasted aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste is just what we were hoping for, especially for a style that rarely is found in a can. Strong and intense with similar roasted flavors and dark malt from the aroma, along with more coffee, caramel, and molasses. Earthy and piney hops, even some citrus, but the hops play a supporting role here. Mouthfeel is creamy with sticky mouthcoating. A tad boozy, but at 13% that may be expected. Overall flavor is excellent. Or shall we say, on fleek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 43 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity