On Fleek pours a dark brown, basically black color, with a dark khaki colored head. That head is thick, creamy, and long lasting. Roasted aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste is just what we were hoping for, especially for a style that rarely is found in a can. Strong and intense with similar roasted flavors and dark malt from the aroma, along with more coffee, caramel, and molasses. Earthy and piney hops, even some citrus, but the hops play a supporting role here. Mouthfeel is creamy with sticky mouthcoating. A tad boozy, but at 13% that may be expected. Overall flavor is excellent. Or shall we say, on fleek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 19 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity