Karbach Weisse Versa Wheat presents an interesting combination that is part Belgian Wit and part German-style hefeweizen. The color is a semi-hazy, yellow straw color, with a thin, very white, wispy head. On the pour, there's a ton of tiny bubbles that seem to last forever. Aroma of wheat, banana, clove, and Belgian yeast. The taste is similar with notes of banana, esters, clove, coriander, and orange peel. Wheaty malt with some honey sweetness in finish. Light bodied, medium carbonation. Very dry and refreshing. Overall the Belgian characteristics seem to dominate, but the wheat adds a twist that makes this a very unique and tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 26 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity