Karbach Weisse Versa Wheat presents an interesting combination that is part Belgian Wit and part German-style hefeweizen. The color is a semi-hazy, yellow straw color, with a thin, very white, wispy head. On the pour, there's a ton of tiny bubbles that seem to last forever. Aroma of wheat, banana, clove, and Belgian yeast. The taste is similar with notes of banana, esters, clove, coriander, and orange peel. Wheaty malt with some honey sweetness in finish. Light bodied, medium carbonation. Very dry and refreshing. Overall the Belgian characteristics seem to dominate, but the wheat adds a twist that makes this a very unique and tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 41 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity