Karbach Weisse Versa Wheat presents an interesting combination that is part Belgian Wit and part German-style hefeweizen. The color is a semi-hazy, yellow straw color, with a thin, very white, wispy head. On the pour, there's a ton of tiny bubbles that seem to last forever. Aroma of wheat, banana, clove, and Belgian yeast. The taste is similar with notes of banana, esters, clove, coriander, and orange peel. Wheaty malt with some honey sweetness in finish. Light bodied, medium carbonation. Very dry and refreshing. Overall the Belgian characteristics seem to dominate, but the wheat adds a twist that makes this a very unique and tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 17 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity