Intergalactic Space Tuber
Color is deep gold and hazy with a large, frothy white head. Strong, hoppy aroma that is dominated by tropical fruit, but we also pick up on melon and stone fruit. The taste also has bold tropical fruit flavors. Pineapple, mango, and papaya are there. Mouthfeel is juicy and slick. Medium bodied, with a prickly carbonation. Light but pleasant bitterness in the finish. Overall a solid Hazy IPA and a nice showing for the Galaxy Hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity