Intergalactic Space Tuber
Color is deep gold and hazy with a large, frothy white head. Strong, hoppy aroma that is dominated by tropical fruit, but we also pick up on melon and stone fruit. The taste also has bold tropical fruit flavors. Pineapple, mango, and papaya are there. Mouthfeel is juicy and slick. Medium bodied, with a prickly carbonation. Light but pleasant bitterness in the finish. Overall a solid Hazy IPA and a nice showing for the Galaxy Hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity