Color is deep gold and hazy with a large, frothy white head. Strong, hoppy aroma that is dominated by tropical fruit, but we also pick up on melon and stone fruit. The taste also has bold tropical fruit flavors. Pineapple, mango, and papaya are there. Mouthfeel is juicy and slick. Medium bodied, with a prickly carbonation. Light but pleasant bitterness in the finish. Overall a solid Hazy IPA and a nice showing for the Galaxy Hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 30 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity