Color is deep gold and hazy with a large, frothy white head. Strong, hoppy aroma that is dominated by tropical fruit, but we also pick up on melon and stone fruit. The taste also has bold tropical fruit flavors. Pineapple, mango, and papaya are there. Mouthfeel is juicy and slick. Medium bodied, with a prickly carbonation. Light but pleasant bitterness in the finish. Overall a solid Hazy IPA and a nice showing for the Galaxy Hops.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 44 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity