Color is golden straw and very clear, with a frothy white head and nice lacing. Floral and citrus aroma. On the taste, the hops jump out at you with citrus, berry, pine, and a black pepper bite. Light malt base, but the grains provide solid balance to the hop flavors. There's a moderate bitterness that clearly defines this as a West Coast style IPA. Medium body with a refreshing and slick mouthfeel. The finish lingers with grapefruit pith and lemon. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 38 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity