Color is golden straw and very clear, with a frothy white head and nice lacing. Floral and citrus aroma. On the taste, the hops jump out at you with citrus, berry, pine, and a black pepper bite. Light malt base, but the grains provide solid balance to the hop flavors. There's a moderate bitterness that clearly defines this as a West Coast style IPA. Medium body with a refreshing and slick mouthfeel. The finish lingers with grapefruit pith and lemon. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity