Imperial Pelican Ale
Imperial Pelican is hazy, caramel color with a medium amount of white head and a lot of lacing. The aroma is hoppy pine, caramel malts and a hint of brown sugar. The taste starts with sweet caramel malts but is overtaken by a quick punch of resiny grapefruit hops that dissipates quickly. This is clean tasting and very drinkable for a double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Happy New Beer!. 33 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Portlandia. 58 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity