Imperial Pelican Ale
Imperial Pelican is hazy, caramel color with a medium amount of white head and a lot of lacing. The aroma is hoppy pine, caramel malts and a hint of brown sugar. The taste starts with sweet caramel malts but is overtaken by a quick punch of resiny grapefruit hops that dissipates quickly. This is clean tasting and very drinkable for a double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 49 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity