Imperial Pelican Ale
Imperial Pelican is hazy, caramel color with a medium amount of white head and a lot of lacing. The aroma is hoppy pine, caramel malts and a hint of brown sugar. The taste starts with sweet caramel malts but is overtaken by a quick punch of resiny grapefruit hops that dissipates quickly. This is clean tasting and very drinkable for a double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Islander IPA. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity