Imperial Pelican Ale
Imperial Pelican is hazy, caramel color with a medium amount of white head and a lot of lacing. The aroma is hoppy pine, caramel malts and a hint of brown sugar. The taste starts with sweet caramel malts but is overtaken by a quick punch of resiny grapefruit hops that dissipates quickly. This is clean tasting and very drinkable for a double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 36 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity