Imperial Pelican Ale
Imperial Pelican is hazy, caramel color with a medium amount of white head and a lot of lacing. The aroma is hoppy pine, caramel malts and a hint of brown sugar. The taste starts with sweet caramel malts but is overtaken by a quick punch of resiny grapefruit hops that dissipates quickly. This is clean tasting and very drinkable for a double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 50 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity