Imperial Pelican Ale
Imperial Pelican is hazy, caramel color with a medium amount of white head and a lot of lacing. The aroma is hoppy pine, caramel malts and a hint of brown sugar. The taste starts with sweet caramel malts but is overtaken by a quick punch of resiny grapefruit hops that dissipates quickly. This is clean tasting and very drinkable for a double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 51 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity