Hoss from Great Divide pours a crystal clear, light copper color with a thin, wispy head. Flavor has some fruit at first, but then you get the toasty, grain flavors of this style. It's a Marzen, but it's unique in that rye is added to the brewing process. There's some caramel malt sweetness, but this is held in check by the earthy, spiciness of the rye. Medium body and carbonation with a clean, crisp finish. Overall this is a solid Oktoberfest beer with a complexity from the rye that we really enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity