Happy New Year! The Hibernation Ale is an English-style Old Ale that pours a brownish copper color. Thick, foamy, off-white head. Light malt aroma, but you'll be blown away once you take a sip. Delicious roasted malt, caramel, and nutty flavors stand out. Super balanced with some earthy and herbal hops. Well carbonated with a powdery mouthfeel. On the finish, there's just enough spice to remind you that this is a winter ale. Smooth body with an 8.7% ABV that is very well hidden. This is a classic winter warmer that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 24 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity