Happy New Year! The Hibernation Ale is an English-style Old Ale that pours a brownish copper color. Thick, foamy, off-white head. Light malt aroma, but you'll be blown away once you take a sip. Delicious roasted malt, caramel, and nutty flavors stand out. Super balanced with some earthy and herbal hops. Well carbonated with a powdery mouthfeel. On the finish, there's just enough spice to remind you that this is a winter ale. Smooth body with an 8.7% ABV that is very well hidden. This is a classic winter warmer that will not disappoint.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 22 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity