This pours a very clear, golden yellow color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. Both the aroma and the taste are a little skunky at first, but it does get better after a few sips. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a sweet, dry finish. It's more like a Helles Lager than a Marzen, and on the Oktoberfest scale, this is on the lighter, sweeter, and less malty side. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 58 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Vanilla Sky. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity