This pours a very clear, golden yellow color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. Both the aroma and the taste are a little skunky at first, but it does get better after a few sips. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a sweet, dry finish. It's more like a Helles Lager than a Marzen, and on the Oktoberfest scale, this is on the lighter, sweeter, and less malty side. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity