This pours a very clear, golden yellow color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. Both the aroma and the taste are a little skunky at first, but it does get better after a few sips. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a sweet, dry finish. It's more like a Helles Lager than a Märzen, and on the Oktoberfest scale, this is on the lighter, sweeter, and less malty side. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 21 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 31 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity