This pours a very clear, golden yellow color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. Both the aroma and the taste are a little skunky at first, but it does get better after a few sips. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a sweet, dry finish. It's more like a Helles Lager than a Marzen, and on the Oktoberfest scale, this is on the lighter, sweeter, and less malty side. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 55 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity