This pours a very clear, golden yellow color with a thin head that disappears fairly quickly. Both the aroma and the taste are a little skunky at first, but it does get better after a few sips. Noticeable flavors are grain, corn, and biscuit, with a sweet, dry finish. It's more like a Helles Lager than a Marzen, and on the Oktoberfest scale, this is on the lighter, sweeter, and less malty side. Start your Oktoberfest celebration with a beer like this. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 36 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity