Hofbrau Kindl is pretty fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. It has a very German taste that you'll notice is different from most American hefs. This beer is refreshing and sweet and is a good representation of the typical German hefeweizen. This is a high quality beer for a very good price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 32 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity