Hofbrau Kindl is pretty fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. It has a very German taste that you'll notice is different from most American hefs. This beer is refreshing and sweet and is a good representation of the typical German hefeweizen. This is a high quality beer for a very good price.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity