Color is clear and golden with one finger of white, foamy head. Fantastic smell that is hoppy and inviting. Aromas of citrus and pine. Lots of resin and dankness in the taste, along with that same citrus and pine. But there's something else like onion and garlic, and it's somewhat herbaceous. Citra, Mosaic, and Simcoe are used in this beer and all contribute to the fantastic flavor. Moderate carbonation and medium body. Super smooth and balanced with mild bitterness. Overall a phenomenal IPA from Alpine!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 23 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity