Windows Up is an incredibly aromatic IPA with an intense hop nose like that of crushed pine needles. It's a classic golden color, clear as a bell, with half a finger of fine white head. The flavor is actually much less hoppy and bitter than the smell leads you to believe. The hops are piney, sappy, and resinous but reserved and counteracted by a malt sweetness. It's also fairly dry on the finish which leads to an abbreviated aftertaste with low bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 37 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity