Windows Up is an incredibly aromatic IPA with an intense hop nose like that of crushed pine needles. It's a classic golden color, clear as a bell, with half a finger of fine white head. The flavor is actually much less hoppy and bitter than the smell leads you to believe. The hops are piney, sappy, and resinous but reserved and counteracted by a malt sweetness. It's also fairly dry on the finish which leads to an abbreviated aftertaste with low bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity