This is an Imperial Rye IPA that pours a beautiful orangish, apricot color. It's cloudy with a thick head. Smell is piney and hoppy and bright. On the taste, the rye malt dominates but there's plenty of earthy and piney hops for balance. There's also plenty of spicy flavors throughout. This is a full bodied and bold Rye IPA and a nice example from this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 44 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity