Color is golden, very clear and transparent, with some carbonation bubbles and a thin white, pillowy head. Aroma is grainy and bready from the Pilsner malt. Taste is like a German-style Kölsch with dry, grainy flavors along with subtle fruit and a touch of herbal or floral hoppiness. Light bodied, but the 5.8% ABV is on the high end for a Kölsch (not that we’re complaining). Mouthfeel is smooth and delicate, with nice carbonation that lingers on your tongue, then a finish that is clean and refreshing. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to IPAs East and West. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Focal Banger. 2 hours ago
- Evenrude and 1 other added a rating for Love Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity