Color is golden, very clear and transparent, with some carbonation bubbles and a thin white, pillowy head. Aroma is grainy and bready from the Pilsner malt. Taste is like a German-style Kölsch with dry, grainy flavors along with subtle fruit and a touch of herbal or floral hoppiness. Light bodied, but the 5.8% ABV is on the high end for a Kölsch (not that we’re complaining). Mouthfeel is smooth and delicate, with nice carbonation that lingers on your tongue, then a finish that is clean and refreshing. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 23 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity