Color is golden, very clear and transparent, with some carbonation bubbles and a thin white, pillowy head. Aroma is grainy and bready from the Pilsner malt. Taste is like a German-style Kölsch with dry, grainy flavors along with subtle fruit and a touch of herbal or floral hoppiness. Light bodied, but the 5.8% ABV is on the high end for a Kölsch (not that we’re complaining). Mouthfeel is smooth and delicate, with nice carbonation that lingers on your tongue, then a finish that is clean and refreshing. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 28 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity