Color is golden, very clear and transparent, with some carbonation bubbles and a thin white, pillowy head. Aroma is grainy and bready from the Pilsner malt. Taste is like a German-style Kölsch with dry, grainy flavors along with subtle fruit and a touch of herbal or floral hoppiness. Light bodied, but the 5.8% ABV is on the high end for a Kölsch (not that we’re complaining). Mouthfeel is smooth and delicate, with nice carbonation that lingers on your tongue, then a finish that is clean and refreshing. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 18 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity