Color is golden, very clear and transparent, with some carbonation bubbles and a thin white, pillowy head. Aroma is grainy and bready from the Pilsner malt. Taste is like a German-style Kölsch with dry, grainy flavors along with subtle fruit and a touch of herbal or floral hoppiness. Light bodied, but the 5.8% ABV is on the high end for a Kölsch (not that we’re complaining). Mouthfeel is smooth and delicate, with nice carbonation that lingers on your tongue, then a finish that is clean and refreshing. Well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity