Jackrabbit's Saison Farmhouse Ale pours a hazy golden yellow with a billowing white head that recedes to a thin ring. Aroma is very pleasant and subtle, notes of wheat and a tiny bit of farmhouse funk drift up, but it's barely detectable. The taste is subtle grain and yeast, with a slight tartness that's very nicely crisp and neat. The mouth feel is zingy and the carbonation makes it lively on your tongue. There's a faint fruity finish, and an almost ether bite that's surprising and provides a nice finish. It's very balanced with a slight grainy sweetness and a light bitterness that make it easy to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 20 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for LaGrave. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity