Jackrabbit's Saison Farmhouse Ale pours a hazy golden yellow with a billowing white head that recedes to a thin ring. Aroma is very pleasant and subtle, notes of wheat and a tiny bit of farmhouse funk drift up, but it's barely detectable. The taste is subtle grain and yeast, with a slight tartness that's very nicely crisp and neat. The mouth feel is zingy and the carbonation makes it lively on your tongue. There's a faint fruity finish, and an almost ether bite that's surprising and provides a nice finish. It's very balanced with a slight grainy sweetness and a light bitterness that make it easy to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 47 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity