Color is between orange and pale amber and it’s hazy but not overly hazy or cloudy. Two fingers of white, soapy head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy with tropical fruit, leading into a taste that is fruity and juicy. The German hops have lots of melon and tropical fruit hop flavors. But it’s maltier than most hazy IPAs and full bodied. Slightly sweet and slightly bitter. And if you were wondering, Über Affengeil translates to Super Monkey Cool! Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Juicebox Series - Peach Berliner Weisse. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity