Sapporo is dry, as you might expect, but it has a surprisingly fruity taste compared to other Japanese beers. It has a bit of a sweet candy taste as well. It is made from rice and so it tastes a lot like American lagers, but this has quite a bit more character. If you like lagers this is a good one to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Space Ghost. 49 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity