Sapporo is dry, as you might expect, but it has a surprisingly fruity taste compared to other Japanese beers. It has a bit of a sweet candy taste as well. It is made from rice and so it tastes a lot like American lagers, but this has quite a bit more character. If you like lagers this is a good one to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 42 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity