Sapporo is dry, as you might expect, but it has a surprisingly fruity taste compared to other Japanese beers. It has a bit of a sweet candy taste as well. It is made from rice and so it tastes a lot like American lagers, but this has quite a bit more character. If you like lagers this is a good one to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 21 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity