Sapporo is dry, as you might expect, but it has a surprisingly fruity taste compared to other Japanese beers. It has a bit of a sweet candy taste as well. It is made from rice and so it tastes a lot like American lagers, but this has quite a bit more character. If you like lagers this is a good one to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 1000 IBU. 19 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity