The Baroness pours dark brown to black with a thin, off white head that disappears almost instantly. The aroma is of molasses and toasty malts. The first sip is surprising because of how light bodied it is for how much flavor comes through. There's a complexity starting with malt powder, vanilla, maple, and bourbon. Oatmeal comes through with roasted barley and very slight sweetness. Dark chocolate comes through but very subtly. It finishes light but the flavors linger.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 12 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New Glory Days. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Champs de Fraises. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Brandy Barrel-Aged Imperial Pumpkin Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity