The Baroness pours dark brown to black with a thin, off white head that disappears almost instantly. The aroma is of molasses and toasty malts. The first sip is surprising because of how light bodied it is for how much flavor comes through. There's a complexity starting with malt powder, vanilla, maple, and bourbon. Oatmeal comes through with roasted barley and very slight sweetness. Dark chocolate comes through but very subtly. It finishes light but the flavors linger.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 26 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity