Solis Occasus is a beer that is brewed differently with each batch but maintains the same spirit: each is a light-colored, hop-forward, dry IPA at 7.5%. But other than those similarities, the recipe and ingredients change with each batch. The two that we tried were true to form: they looked very similar in appearance, both had a crisp hop taste, but both were distinctly different in flavor to the point where the two were easily distinguishable in a blind taste test. Both were solid IPAs leaving us looking forward to the next batch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 6 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity