Chimay Blue pours a brown color with an reddish-amber hue and a medium tan head. It has a bready yeast smell with a touch of cherries and brandy. It's complex with a dark fruit and caramel flavor, some woody notes and a touch of bitterness to balance out some candy sweetness. Somehow it's refreshing, although not exactly crisp. The buttery aftertaste lingers on the tongue and has a cumulative warming effect, lasting a little longer than other beers of this style; and that's not a bad thing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity