Guinness Draught Stout
We're continuing the St. Patrick's Day after-party with a beer that many of us have probably drank recently. Guinness Draught Stout is a classic Irish Stout that pours dark brown with a thick, foamy tan head. Light aroma of malt and a bit of coffee. The taste has roasted and semi-sweet malt flavors, with hints of chocolate and coffee. It has a perfect, creamy mouthfeel and nice carbonation. It's only 4.2% and the body is light, making it a very easy drinking beer. This was one of our first stouts and one that we'll keep stocked in the fridge throughout the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 50 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Swingers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity