Guinness Draught Stout
We’re continuing the St. Patrick’s Day after-party with a beer that many of us have probably drank recently. Guinness Draught Stout is a classic Irish Stout that pours dark brown with a thick, foamy tan head. Light aroma of malt and a bit of coffee. The taste has roasted and semi-sweet malt flavors, with hints of chocolate and coffee. It has a perfect, creamy mouthfeel and nice carbonation. It’s only 4.2% and the body is light, making it a very easy drinking beer. This was one of our first stouts and one that we’ll keep stocked in the fridge throughout the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity