Guinness Draught Stout
We're continuing the St. Patrick's Day after-party with a beer that many of us have probably drank recently. Guinness Draught Stout is a classic Irish Stout that pours dark brown with a thick, foamy tan head. Light aroma of malt and a bit of coffee. The taste has roasted and semi-sweet malt flavors, with hints of chocolate and coffee. It has a perfect, creamy mouthfeel and nice carbonation. It's only 4.2% and the body is light, making it a very easy drinking beer. This was one of our first stouts and one that we'll keep stocked in the fridge throughout the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 3 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity