St. Patrick's Day may be over, but we stocked up for our most recent podcast and we're still drinking this at the after-party! Color is dark brown with a tight, creamy, khaki colored head and lots of lacing all over the glass. The aroma is malt forward with some chocolate and coffee notes. The taste is smooth with a creamy mouthfeel, partnered with a strong malt flavor of toffee, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. There's an underlying sweetness and ample carbonation. Medium bodied but it's only 4% and very drinkable. Make sure you pour this correctly (there are convenient pictures on the back of the can) and you'll be rewarded with a super enjoyable Irish stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 37 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale