St. Patrick's Day may be over, but we stocked up for our most recent podcast and we're still drinking this at the after-party! Color is dark brown with a tight, creamy, khaki colored head and lots of lacing all over the glass. The aroma is malt forward with some chocolate and coffee notes. The taste is smooth with a creamy mouthfeel, partnered with a strong malt flavor of toffee, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla. There's an underlying sweetness and ample carbonation. Medium bodied but it's only 4% and very drinkable. Make sure you pour this correctly (there are convenient pictures on the back of the can) and you'll be rewarded with a super enjoyable Irish stout!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 25 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity