Happy St. Paddy's Day! Smithwick's is a classic pub ale that has been made in Ireland since 1710. It pours a dark red color with one finger of light tan, frothy head. It has a sweet, roasted malt aroma. The taste has the same sweet malt with caramel and a little burnt, toffee flavor. Light hops with very little bitterness. The 4.5% is super easy to drink, with a light body and creamy smoothness. We plan to drink quite a few of these on a day like today. Slainte!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale