Happy St. Paddy's Day! Smithwick's is a classic pub ale that has been made in Ireland since 1710. It pours a dark red color with one finger of light tan, frothy head. It has a sweet, roasted malt aroma. The taste has the same sweet malt with caramel and a little burnt, toffee flavor. Light hops with very little bitterness. The 4.5% is super easy to drink, with a light body and creamy smoothness. We plan to drink quite a few of these on a day like today. Slainte!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 8 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity