Happy St. Paddy's Day! Smithwick's is a classic pub ale that has been made in Ireland since 1710. It pours a dark red color with one finger of light tan, frothy head. It has a sweet, roasted malt aroma. The taste has the same sweet malt with caramel and a little burnt, toffee flavor. Light hops with very little bitterness. The 4.5% is super easy to drink, with a light body and creamy smoothness. We plan to drink quite a few of these on a day like today. Slainte!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 11 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 56 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity