Goose Autumn Ale
Clear, amber color on the pour with an inviting caramel malt aroma. Medium carbonation with a bready, warming mouthfeel. This is nicely hopped yet still maintains some maltiness for balance. The finish is dry, but also has a peppery spice on the aftertaste that is quite enjoyable. We were impressed - this is a a smooth, very drinkable beer and a nice one to drink on an autumn day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 28 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap