Goose Autumn Ale
Clear, amber color on the pour with an inviting caramel malt aroma. Medium carbonation with a bready, warming mouthfeel. This is nicely hopped yet still maintains some maltiness for balance. The finish is dry, but also has a peppery spice on the aftertaste that is quite enjoyable. We were impressed - this is a a smooth, very drinkable beer and a nice one to drink on an autumn day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 41 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity