Goose Experimental Ale pours a orange/amber color with medium carbonation and light tan-colored head. The aroma consists of caramel malts and a slight hop. The taste is similar to the smell with a strong caramel malt base flavor with a well-balanced pine hop in the aftertaste. This is similar to Goose's Autumn Ale, but is actually a tamer, more accessible version of the beer despite the 'Experimental' label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 12 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity