Goose Experimental Ale pours a orange/amber color with medium carbonation and light tan-colored head. The aroma consists of caramel malts and a slight hop. The taste is similar to the smell with a strong caramel malt base flavor with a well-balanced pine hop in the aftertaste. This is similar to Goose's Autumn Ale, but is actually a tamer, more accessible version of the beer despite the 'Experimental' label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 22 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity