Fireside Chat from 21st Amendment Brewery pours a dark brown, cola color with red highlights. The head is thin and disappears quickly. There's a caramel malt base with plenty of spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Mouthfeel is light, yet there's a strong alcohol presence. This reminds us of a gingerbread cookie and overall this is a well-crafted and festive holiday brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity