Fireside Chat from 21st Amendment Brewery pours a dark brown, cola color with red highlights. The head is thin and disappears quickly. There's a caramel malt base with plenty of spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Mouthfeel is light, yet there's a strong alcohol presence. This reminds us of a gingerbread cookie and overall this is a well-crafted and festive holiday brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 41 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity