Color is golden yellow and super clear, with a fairly thin, white, soapy head. Aroma of grainy, pilsner malts and a bit of sweetness. Taste is malt forward, with doughy flavors and a strong backbone of graham cracker sweetness. Mild hoppiness that is mostly floral and grassy in nature. Medium body with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Recently rebranded from a Pilsner to a Kolsch, this has a little more body and flavor than we recall from the older versions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 24 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity