Gnomegang pours a hazy, golden orange color with a sizeable head that leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is fruity and yeasty. On the taste, we get the yeast accompanied by lots of fruit: banana, orange, peach, and melon. High carbonation with a dry finish. Mouthfeel is powdery with an earthy, wheaty flavor. There's also slight honey sweetness on the finish. Strong yet smooth, this is a phenomenal Belgian blonde ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 2 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity