Gnomegang pours a hazy, golden orange color with a sizeable head that leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is fruity and yeasty. On the taste, we get the yeast accompanied by lots of fruit: banana, orange, peach, and melon. High carbonation with a dry finish. Mouthfeel is powdery with an earthy, wheaty flavor. There's also slight honey sweetness on the finish. Strong yet smooth, this is a phenomenal Belgian blonde ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 35 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity