Marietta Ave pours a soft, golden color that is slightly cloudy with two fingers of white, foamy head. Funky, farmhouse aroma of Brettanomyces yeast plus grassy or floral hop notes. On the taste, the funk mellows out compared to the aroma, and you get more of the hop flavors like a Pale Ale. White grape, pears, herbs, and lemon citrus. And some crackery light malt. But the Brett is still there and provides a wild and earthy kick much like a Saison. Dry and effervescent in the mouthfeel. Well balanced with a smooth, soothing finish. We've never had a bad beer from Side Project and this one continues that streak. Outstanding!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 19 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale