Rosetta pours dark, dark brown, letting very little light through. It's got a nice, thick off white head that seems to stay forever. The aroma is very cherry, with a Belgian yeast backbone. The taste is much more complex, still tart cherry up front backed by bready malts, but also some caramel, grassy flavors peeking through. The mouthfeel and carbonation are perfect, helping the cherry really shine. It is crisp with a dry finish, but it is not sweet and it is not sour either.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 51 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity