Rosetta pours dark, dark brown, letting very little light through. It's got a nice, thick off white head that seems to stay forever. The aroma is very cherry, with a Belgian yeast backbone. The taste is much more complex, still tart cherry up front backed by bready malts, but also some caramel, grassy flavors peeking through. The mouthfeel and carbonation are perfect, helping the cherry really shine. It is crisp with a dry finish, but it is not sweet and it is not sour either.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 47 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity