Rosetta pours dark, dark brown, letting very little light through. It's got a nice, thick off white head that seems to stay forever. The aroma is very cherry, with a Belgian yeast backbone. The taste is much more complex, still tart cherry up front backed by bready malts, but also some caramel, grassy flavors peeking through. The mouthfeel and carbonation are perfect, helping the cherry really shine. It is crisp with a dry finish, but it is not sweet and it is not sour either.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 56 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity