Rosetta pours dark, dark brown, letting very little light through. It's got a nice, thick off white head that seems to stay forever. The aroma is very cherry, with a Belgian yeast backbone. The taste is much more complex, still tart cherry up front backed by bready malts, but also some caramel, grassy flavors peeking through. The mouthfeel and carbonation are perfect, helping the cherry really shine. It is crisp with a dry finish, but it is not sweet and it is not sour either.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 23 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity