Frootwood pours a beautiful salmon color with a bright white, thin head and light carbonation. The cherry bourbon is strong in the aroma with a touch of maple syrup. The smell gives the impression of higher ABV, but in reality this is 8% and light on the mouthfeel. There is a Shirley Temple quality to this beer with a 7up-like effervescence and a sweet grenadine flavor. While there is bourbon in the aroma, this beer is not boozy in the taste with a cherry sweetness from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 37 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Whale Bay. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity