This is the Mosaic Dry Hopped version of Fort Point, and it pours a hazy, golden color with about one finger of white, frothy head. Super dank aroma, especially for this style. On the taste, we get bright and juicy flavors, with a balance between mango and papaya tropical fruit, and grapefruit and orange citrus. Malts have a biscuity flavor with hints of wheat. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is soft and dry. On the finish, we get some pine flavor that has a slight bitterness to really round things out. Overall this is a fantastic Pale Ale from Trillium.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for West Coast IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Swingers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Caboose. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Secret Admirer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity