Foeder Project #2
Pours a nice dark copper color with a thin head that disappears. Applesauce, sourdough bread and peach round out the nose. It's complicated but subtle in the taste, starting with a lot of fruity overtones like pear, apricot, and apple. Woody undertones come out after a couple sips, with a subtle oak that complements the fruit. It's not overly sour, but has a nice reserved funk and a balancing sweetness that's not overpowering. The mouth feel is medium with high carbonation delivered through fairly large soda-like bubbles. We can see why Boulevard let this one develop on its own instead of blending into a Love Child like originally planned.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 57 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity