Foeder Project #2
Pours a nice dark copper color with a thin head that disappears. Applesauce, sourdough bread and peach round out the nose. It's complicated but subtle in the taste, starting with a lot of fruity overtones like pear, apricot, and apple. Woody undertones come out after a couple sips, with a subtle oak that complements the fruit. It's not overly sour, but has a nice reserved funk and a balancing sweetness that's not overpowering. The mouth feel is medium with high carbonation delivered through fairly large soda-like bubbles. We can see why Boulevard let this one develop on its own instead of blending into a Love Child like originally planned.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 37 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity