Foeder Project #2
Pours a nice dark copper color with a thin head that disappears. Applesauce, sourdough bread and peach round out the nose. It's complicated but subtle in the taste, starting with a lot of fruity overtones like pear, apricot, and apple. Woody undertones come out after a couple sips, with a subtle oak that complements the fruit. It's not overly sour, but has a nice reserved funk and a balancing sweetness that's not overpowering. The mouth feel is medium with high carbonation delivered through fairly large soda-like bubbles. We can see why Boulevard let this one develop on its own instead of blending into a Love Child like originally planned.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 32 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity