Foeder Project #2
Pours a nice dark copper color with a thin head that disappears. Applesauce, sourdough bread and peach round out the nose. It's complicated but subtle in the taste, starting with a lot of fruity overtones like pear, apricot, and apple. Woody undertones come out after a couple sips, with a subtle oak that complements the fruit. It's not overly sour, but has a nice reserved funk and a balancing sweetness that's not overpowering. The mouth feel is medium with high carbonation delivered through fairly large soda-like bubbles. We can see why Boulevard let this one develop on its own instead of blending into a Love Child like originally planned.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity