Foeder Project #2
Pours a nice dark copper color with a thin head that disappears. Applesauce, sourdough bread and peach round out the nose. It's complicated but subtle in the taste, starting with a lot of fruity overtones like pear, apricot, and apple. Woody undertones come out after a couple sips, with a subtle oak that complements the fruit. It's not overly sour, but has a nice reserved funk and a balancing sweetness that's not overpowering. The mouth feel is medium with high carbonation delivered through fairly large soda-like bubbles. We can see why Boulevard let this one develop on its own instead of blending into a Love Child like originally planned.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Memory Foam. 10 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Betty IPA. 1 hour ago
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Angelica. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 4 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity