Foeder Project #2
Pours a nice dark copper color with a thin head that disappears. Applesauce, sourdough bread and peach round out the nose. It's complicated but subtle in the taste, starting with a lot of fruity overtones like pear, apricot, and apple. Woody undertones come out after a couple sips, with a subtle oak that complements the fruit. It's not overly sour, but has a nice reserved funk and a balancing sweetness that's not overpowering. The mouth feel is medium with high carbonation delivered through fairly large soda-like bubbles. We can see why Boulevard let this one develop on its own instead of blending into a Love Child like originally planned.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 19 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity