Foeder Project #2
Pours a nice dark copper color with a thin head that disappears. Applesauce, sourdough bread and peach round out the nose. It's complicated but subtle in the taste, starting with a lot of fruity overtones like pear, apricot, and apple. Woody undertones come out after a couple sips, with a subtle oak that complements the fruit. It's not overly sour, but has a nice reserved funk and a balancing sweetness that's not overpowering. The mouth feel is medium with high carbonation delivered through fairly large soda-like bubbles. We can see why Boulevard let this one develop on its own instead of blending into a Love Child like originally planned.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Natural Liberty. 36 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Arête 2016 . 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 48 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- More Latest Activity