Flock Wave pours a gold color with a ton of head that retains well. It is very cloudy, as you often see in unfiltered beers. It has a light citrus aroma with a touch of toasted grains. This pale ale is on the lighter side of the spectrum with a lemon and grapefruit hoppiness and just enough bready malts to balance it out. The aftertaste is similar to that of green tea and lingers just long enough.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 48 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity