Flock Wave pours a gold color with a ton of head that retains well. It is very cloudy, as you often see in unfiltered beers. It has a light citrus aroma with a touch of toasted grains. This pale ale is on the lighter side of the spectrum with a lemon and grapefruit hoppiness and just enough bready malts to balance it out. The aftertaste is similar to that of green tea and lingers just long enough.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 47 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Unfiltered Sculpin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity