Flocculative Tendencies pours a predominantly clear, golden color. One finger of head that is white and bubbly. Big aroma where you can smell plenty of hoppy bitterness before the first sip. Flavor is so good. Orange and lime citrus coupled with an abundance of resinous pine. There’s a lingering grapefruit bitterness in the finish that ties everything back to the aroma. Crisp mouthfeel with a medium body and smooth carbonation. Overall a fantastic beer and one of the best West Coast DIPAs we’ve come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 37 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to IPAs East and West. 45 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity