Firestone 805 is a very transparent, golden yellow color. The aroma is crisp, refreshing, and clean, all of which are found in both the taste and the finish. Malty in flavor, but the malts are still mild with a caramel sweetness. It's light on the hops but the right amount that we'd expect from a Blonde Ale. This is an easy drinker but one that we enjoy when we need a light and refreshing break from some of the other styles that we drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 15 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 45 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity