Firestone 805 is a very transparent, golden yellow color. The aroma is crisp, refreshing, and clean, all of which are found in both the taste and the finish. Malty in flavor, but the malts are still mild with a caramel sweetness. It's light on the hops but the right amount that we'd expect from a Blonde Ale. This is an easy drinker but one that we enjoy when we need a light and refreshing break from some of the other styles that we drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 20 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pale to the King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity