Firestone 805 is a very transparent, golden yellow color. The aroma is crisp, refreshing, and clean, all of which are found in both the taste and the finish. Malty in flavor, but the malts are still mild with a caramel sweetness. It's light on the hops but the right amount that we'd expect from a Blonde Ale. This is an easy drinker but one that we enjoy when we need a light and refreshing break from some of the other styles that we drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 27 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity