Firestone 805 is a very transparent, golden yellow color. The aroma is crisp, refreshing, and clean, all of which are found in both the taste and the finish. Malty in flavor, but the malts are still mild with a caramel sweetness. It's light on the hops but the right amount that we'd expect from a Blonde Ale. This is an easy drinker but one that we enjoy when we need a light and refreshing break from some of the other styles that we drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 34 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer DDH United. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Victory at Sea. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity