Trust and Believe pours a hazy apricot with little head that dissipates to nothing. The aroma is citrusy hops with sweetness. It's a juicy Northeast-style IPA, but where it shines is that it's still got quite a bit of dankness for the West Coast hop heads. The hops are up front and forward, with a juiciness and sweet breadiness that's balanced by a lingering bitterness that finishes it off. It's medium bodied with good carbonation, and it's really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 42 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity