Pours a hazy, deep gold color with two fingers of foamy white head that sticks around forever and leaves lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh, with citrus, berry, and stone fruit. The taste has an interesting hop profile, taking from the combination of Nelson & Mosaic hops. We get melon, white grape, berry, mango, and tangerine. Medium body, nicely carbonated. Super smooth in the finish, with light bitterness and a lingering hop flavor on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 20 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rise Up. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity