Pours a hazy, deep gold color with two fingers of foamy white head that sticks around forever and leaves lacing all over the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh, with citrus, berry, and stone fruit. The taste has an interesting hop profile, taking from the combination of Nelson & Mosaic hops. We get melon, white grape, berry, mango, and tangerine. Medium body, nicely carbonated. Super smooth in the finish, with light bitterness and a lingering hop flavor on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 18 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 58 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity