Firestone 805 is a very transparent, golden yellow color. The aroma is crisp, refreshing, and clean, all of which are found in both the taste and the finish. Malty in flavor, but the malts are still mild with a caramel sweetness. It's light on the hops but the right amount that we'd expect from a Blonde Ale. This is an easy drinker but one that we enjoy when we need a light and refreshing break from some of the other styles that we drink on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 22 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity