Color is hazy, golden orange with a thick, white, foamy head. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy and juicy, just what you want from a Northeast-style IPA. Mango, papaya; lots of tropical fruit nectar. Plus some tangerine citrus and a touch of pine on the back-end. Malts seem to be flaked oat and wheat focused that create a soft texture and creamy mouthfeel. Super juicy with light bitterness. Exceptional finish that is smooth and satisfying. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 42 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity