Pours a very turbid, golden yellow color. One finger of creamy, off-white head. Wonderfully aromatic with hoppy citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy with lots of fruit upfront. Orange, lemon, melon, mango, and pineapple. Malts are light, presumably oat and wheat in nature. Mouthfeel is soft, creamy, and powdery. Low carbonation with just the right amount of bitterness for this style. Finish is smooth and long lasting. We've long been fans of Modern Times and it's great that this beer now has a tasting room in Downtown LA to make it legit!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 9 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity