Avalon pours a hazy, deep gold color. The head is one finger thick, very white and foamy. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy tropical fruit like guava, mango, and pineapple. Then tangerine and grapefruit, plus some apricot. Mild yeast and flaky malt flavors, leading into a slight honey sweetness in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and syrupy but light bodied. Just a bit of bitterness, and the finish is smooth and rounds out an awesome beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 44 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity