Avalon pours a hazy, deep gold color. The head is one finger thick, very white and foamy. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy tropical fruit like guava, mango, and pineapple. Then tangerine and grapefruit, plus some apricot. Mild yeast and flaky malt flavors, leading into a slight honey sweetness in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and syrupy but light bodied. Just a bit of bitterness, and the finish is smooth and rounds out an awesome beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 14 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity