Avalon pours a hazy, deep gold color. The head is one finger thick, very white and foamy. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy tropical fruit like guava, mango, and pineapple. Then tangerine and grapefruit, plus some apricot. Mild yeast and flaky malt flavors, leading into a slight honey sweetness in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and syrupy but light bodied. Just a bit of bitterness, and the finish is smooth and rounds out an awesome beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Brother. 28 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Don't Call Me Brant IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity