Avalon pours a hazy, deep gold color. The head is one finger thick, very white and foamy. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy tropical fruit like guava, mango, and pineapple. Then tangerine and grapefruit, plus some apricot. Mild yeast and flaky malt flavors, leading into a slight honey sweetness in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and syrupy but light bodied. Just a bit of bitterness, and the finish is smooth and rounds out an awesome beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 29 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Odell IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity