Avalon pours a hazy, deep gold color. The head is one finger thick, very white and foamy. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy tropical fruit like guava, mango, and pineapple. Then tangerine and grapefruit, plus some apricot. Mild yeast and flaky malt flavors, leading into a slight honey sweetness in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and syrupy but light bodied. Just a bit of bitterness, and the finish is smooth and rounds out an awesome beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 59 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Workhorse IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity