Avalon pours a hazy, deep gold color. The head is one finger thick, very white and foamy. Huge aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is hop-forward with juicy tropical fruit like guava, mango, and pineapple. Then tangerine and grapefruit, plus some apricot. Mild yeast and flaky malt flavors, leading into a slight honey sweetness in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy and syrupy but light bodied. Just a bit of bitterness, and the finish is smooth and rounds out an awesome beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 55 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity