Noa Imperial Stout pours a dark brown color with a one-finger head that is dark brown and creamy. It thins pretty quickly but leaves some brown, oily lacing all over the glass. Strong aroma of milk chocolate and caramel. Taste has sweet, malty flavors of both dark and milk chocolate syrup, caramel, vanilla, and lactose. Dark roasted malts impart some burnt coffee notes, along with nutty flavors of hazelnut and macadamia nut. Definitely in the dessert beer category, the taste is big and bold, but the sweetness mellows out with each sip. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is smooth and silky. Wow - skip the dessert and share this one with a friend instead!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 43 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity