Noa Imperial Stout pours a dark brown color with a one-finger head that is dark brown and creamy. It thins pretty quickly but leaves some brown, oily lacing all over the glass. Strong aroma of milk chocolate and caramel. Taste has sweet, malty flavors of both dark and milk chocolate syrup, caramel, vanilla, and lactose. Dark roasted malts impart some burnt coffee notes, along with nutty flavors of hazelnut and macadamia nut. Definitely in the dessert beer category, the taste is big and bold, but the sweetness mellows out with each sip. Full bodied with a mouthfeel that is smooth and silky. Wow - skip the dessert and share this one with a friend instead!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 53 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity