Color is dark brown, nearly black, with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. The head sticks around for a long time, and leaves just a bit of lacing on the glass. The aroma is intense, with huge amounts of chocolate. Taste is similar, and the chocolate has more of a bittersweet flavor, not a sugary or sweet chocolate taste. But it still reminds us of German Chocolate Cake. Malt-forward with dark bread and black coffee notes. Mouthfeel is dry and chewy, with a medium to full body and light carbonation. The 9% is well contained, and the finish is dry but silky smooth. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 13 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity