Color is murky and golden, with one and a half fingers of off-white, foamy head. Big, hoppy aroma, lots of citrus and tropical fruit, it smells delicious. Terrific taste, with Citra hop flavors from start to finish. Orange, tangerine, and maybe kumquat. Some tropical fruit like mango and papaya. Mouthfeel is juicy and pulpy, pretty creamy, with smooth carbonation. Not too sweet, which we like, and the 8.7% ABV is pretty well hidden. The aftertaste is equally good, with a lingering hop flavor that coats the tongue. One of the best that we’ve had from Fieldwork.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 54 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for East River IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity