Color is murky and golden, with one and a half fingers of off-white, foamy head. Big, hoppy aroma, lots of citrus and tropical fruit, it smells delicious. Terrific taste, with Citra hop flavors from start to finish. Orange, tangerine, and maybe kumquat. Some tropical fruit like mango and papaya. Mouthfeel is juicy and pulpy, pretty creamy, with smooth carbonation. Not too sweet, which we like, and the 8.7% ABV is pretty well hidden. The aftertaste is equally good, with a lingering hop flavor that coats the tongue. One of the best that we’ve had from Fieldwork.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Shades of Haze - Scarlet. 46 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hop Bullet DIPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pompeii. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Aprium Dream. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Corruption IPA