An out of this world IPA experience. The brewers over at Fieldwork have created a tremendously flavorful beer that is both complex and balanced. On draft this beer has an opaque cloudiness and looks like a Hefeweizen. However the smell is packed with grapefruit and orange and is loaded with hop aroma. It has a slighly sweet and citrus front taste that develops into a long lasting bitterness. With each sip lasting 30 seconds or longer, this could easily be a beer that lasts the duration of a meal. Thankfully for us, this beer has landed in our corner of the galaxy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity