An out of this world IPA experience. The brewers over at Fieldwork have created a tremendously flavorful beer that is both complex and balanced. On draft this beer has an opaque cloudiness and looks like a Hefeweizen. However the smell is packed with grapefruit and orange and is loaded with hop aroma. It has a slighly sweet and citrus front taste that develops into a long lasting bitterness. With each sip lasting 30 seconds or longer, this could easily be a beer that lasts the duration of a meal. Thankfully for us, this beer has landed in our corner of the galaxy!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 53 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity