Far Out IPA
Far Out IPA pours a golden amber color with a thin head but one that leaves a lot of lacing. The aroma is amazing: hoppy, fresh, and dank. Flavor profile is very hoppy, with lots of tropical fruits like mango and pineapple. We also get some melon, pine, and resin notes. Well carbonated and the finish is crisp and dry with a slight bitterness. There's some mild malt sweetness, but mostly this is for the hop heads. Overall a really tasty West Coast style IPA that we would love to drink again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity