Far Out IPA
Far Out IPA pours a golden amber color with a thin head but one that leaves a lot of lacing. The aroma is amazing: hoppy, fresh, and dank. Flavor profile is very hoppy, with lots of tropical fruits like mango and pineapple. We also get some melon, pine, and resin notes. Well carbonated and the finish is crisp and dry with a slight bitterness. There's some mild malt sweetness, but mostly this is for the hop heads. Overall a really tasty West Coast style IPA that we would love to drink again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity