Glitter & Gold is quite clear on the pour featuring a darker golden color and small stream of bubbles floating up from the bottom of the glass. Its complex aroma consists of corn malt, Belgian farmhouse yeast, fruitiness, and a sweetness that could be honey. The mouthfeel has some graininess and an unusual creamy texture. This beer has an oat and honey bread flavor with noticeable apple and pear fruit tastes as well. There is a slight farmhouse funk and a mild honey sweetness in the aftertaste that is present but not dominating. This is an incredibly well-balanced beer, contrasting its component flavors against each other perfectly. Add this one to the "Must Try" list if you are in the St. Louis area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 42 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity