Glitter & Gold is quite clear on the pour featuring a darker golden color and small stream of bubbles floating up from the bottom of the glass. Its complex aroma consists of corn malt, Belgian farmhouse yeast, fruitiness, and a sweetness that could be honey. The mouthfeel has some graininess and an unusual creamy texture. This beer has an oat and honey bread flavor with noticeable apple and pear fruit tastes as well. There is a slight farmhouse funk and a mild honey sweetness in the aftertaste that is present but not dominating. This is an incredibly well-balanced beer, contrasting its component flavors against each other perfectly. Add this one to the "Must Try" list if you are in the St. Louis area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity