Alpers Trout pours a crystal clear, light copper color. The head is bright white and wispy. Flavor is bready with some maltiness, with a solid floral and citrus hop profile. There's a noticeable spiciness in the finish, almost like a rye beer. Body is light with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This is a very drinkable pale ale and is perfect for all seasons.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 9 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA