Alpers Trout pours a crystal clear, light copper color. The head is bright white and wispy. Flavor is bready with some maltiness, with a solid floral and citrus hop profile. There's a noticeable spiciness in the finish, almost like a rye beer. Body is light with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This is a very drinkable pale ale and is perfect for all seasons.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 21 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity