Alpers Trout pours a crystal clear, light copper color. The head is bright white and wispy. Flavor is bready with some maltiness, with a solid floral and citrus hop profile. There's a noticeable spiciness in the finish, almost like a rye beer. Body is light with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This is a very drinkable pale ale and is perfect for all seasons.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 45 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity